Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Out of the blue expression : Today and forever ...

It's not always easy to let go of someone you love. It's not easy to let go.



In a not so distant past, I felt again the loving and caring feeling. I thought it was good and hearty. Yet then, I forgot one thing! Our situation, our condition! It's so hard because I can't fight my longings for this person I have learned to love and care about. It's even harder because I don't seem to get the same feeling or affection...



Just one confession here my friend..for a time in my life, I felt ready to face everything. I felt more secure about my stands and beliefs. It was all because of this one hearty creature, a very full of life angel!



"You may have not think about us together, yet I hope we find a way to be in harmony, in twine and in bliss together. "



"I will always keep u here in me! My friend, my love, right now my soul... "



"I won't wait now. I will have to move forward. My feelings are still the same and it has grown stronger. Sorry, I cannot fight for something I am not sure if worth trying or worth fighting. With that I don't deserve your love, your care and your affection. Sorry! :-( I won't look back now but if I do, I hope to find you still right there thinking, looking and welcoming me back into your life...my angel, my truth!"

No comments: