Thursday, August 12, 2004

Out of the blue expression

: When will I get your affection :



I saw you seating on that bench

You were with your partner

I was with a friend

We both say "Hello" and that's all



When will I get your affection

How can I have your heart

You have come into my life

And you filled me again with desire



We are now friends

But more than friends I want us to be

I hope in your heart you see me shining

A small sparkle maybe that will warm you



We grow close and have connected now at times

This feeling inside my heart is total craziness

I keep you company now in your despair

You lost him and now you have me without you knowing



You are my someone, my apple of the eye

When will I get your affection

Capture your mind, your heart and spirit

Tell me, when will I get your affection



I hope soon...

No comments: