Sunday, January 02, 2005

Not in the mood as I write

It's a new year once again. I am back here in the office. It's a start of a new work. The holiday vacation is over.



The vacation was cool and full of good celebration. I basically spent the time with my kinsmen and friends. For me, all these are worth while celebrations.



Yet! Now it is 2005...suddenly am not in a good mood. I was trying to find a reason to this abnormality within my mind. My mood shifted to a considerable extent. Which I really don't like feeling.



I am perhaps on the right track though. What I need perhaps is a dose of inspiration from my higher Being. A swirl of positivity that is dissipating or has lowered down. I need a boost!



I am certain that I am in a good direction. I don't intend to lose my way now. I can't afford to fall right at this point. I do hope as I express myself here, I will find the reason to feel good and happy again.



There's so much going on again in my head and my tolerance is shaking to a point where I cannot bear it. This is a year of new hope for me and achievements. As far as I am concern, I want all my goals and end be achieved. The question is, "Will I survive?" The answer that I'd like to say, "Yes! With Flying colors!"



Head up and be proud!

No comments: