Friday, October 10, 2008

On excitement, worries and moments - ALL SET!!!

These past few weeks had been equally colorful for me. I have been mostly busy with the editing of the videos that I prepared for my dad's birthday bash. YES! You are right. We, in the family, organized an event for him under my OCOC supervision and string Project Management skills. I think my Aunt Meynee is already pressured with all the instructions that I have been emailing her. Anyways, I am JUST EXCITED that finally now we are gonna execute our plan. As I write this, it's OCT 11 in Manila - this is the date that we chose to hold the event for my tatay. Over 80 invited guests - family, relatives, friends and my dad's former office mates in one event. I am a bit sad that I am far and away however I am also happy because this is IT. This is his moment that I pictured once that will happen for him. I MADE IT HAPPEN amids all the concerns that I have been experiencing lately. Bottomline, I thank God for letting me do this for my tatay. The excitement is mounting knowing that on the other side of the world there's a bunch of family friends and relatives now that are all moving together in one venue to celebrate and pay tribute to my dad.

No comments: