Sunday, April 17, 2011

Summer is hot and so is my love search (once again)

Last night was spent over a celebratory dinner with two close friends. We were later joined by an old friend. The topic was love and so the mood was lovely.

I thought for a while whether I am again on the road to lovedom! Maybe I am, come to think of it. However, I must say that I am probably not taken seriously lately when I contemplate on having a relationship. I may had been out of the love conjunction after being crashed and beaten down.

It is so hard to wire down my fences. Each time I know someone , a potential that is, I had found myself increasingly raising my bar to judge if he's worth my while. True enough, I look for the next one who can show me that he's gonna be there for me. True enough, I look for the one who can say he can love me and someone who can show me what the meaning is.

At my end, I need to master myself to be strong and to be me. I have been meeting up to give myself a chance to see who's out there. True enough I could see that there are potentials. But then again, I don't seem to feel the same amount of affection or truthfulness from anyone for that matter. I am tired just going around in circle. If there's one true love or the right one as they say, I need that person to kick me on my butt and tell me, "Here I am, you bitch! What took you so long to find me! I love you anyways!"

No comments: