Friday, October 24, 2014

Everlasting

To you...

I hope you and I can learn to forgive the faults and shortcomings of each other. I realized, in my solitude, there are things I might have held you against your will by imposing conditions against the wrong deeds you've done at the beginning of our relationship. Such led you to a crossroad where you had to make things unwarranted, perhaps wrongly decided on.

Pardon me. No, I do not say this out of convenience, but I asked this because it's probably the right thing to do if I were to salvage whatever it is there left for us.

However, I do not want you to think that I condone whatever misdeeds you had. I just hope you know better this time that it doesn't warrant an act to commit another mistake just because you think it's not working, consciously or unconsciously.


I hope you also take time to forgive yourself. I just thought, you had become so hard on yourself that led you to be doubtful of your abilities in more than one way or the other being in this relationship.

If we are to be given an everlasting chance in this lifetime, I truly share my sentiment to do or try to forgive ourselves, & each other. 

Less the opinion of our friends and those who were visible to what you and I had been through, focusing on building more friendships , trusts without doubts and errors as much as possible. I know it's too stiff at this point but if we both seek a second opportunity I am only hopeful & I do think it's my best guard for myself. To take a leap of faith, perhaps bigger than what I did some three years back!

May the everlasting remembrance of our sentimental journey of love, and hate and indifference fill up the path to healing, love and rekindled, more clear and stronger partnership/friendship and what not.

To say my love is stronger won't matter at this point, but I send you my everlasting thoughts of sincerity in all forms and cross boundaries of this Earth and the vast Heavens! 

Everlasting sincerity to kill all doubts and fuel our inspirations to continue on...



3 comments:

Launch Business in Delhi said...

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

rs2joy said...

About the Ps Website, Masaaki Yamagiwa, Manufacturer regarding The Personal computer Entertainment Asia Studioannounced how the game has been postponed by a thirty day period, observing it had become a uncover made with several regret. That said, it s not just a massive delay that some other games have received this season, meaning the wait in which enthusiasts have in front of these isn t getting an excessive amount of harder to reside together with.
Buy Runescape Gold

Start Business in Delhi said...

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.