Sunday, March 27, 2005

Resurrection is the name of the game

HAPPY EASTER?

I am blessed to have experienced another Holyweek special. This year it was not the usual celebration.

I commemorated this occassion in the company of my family, friends and later by myself.
What is more striking about this is the fact that I, right now have been undergoing a lot questions in my life once again. Personal life and career life has always been on top of my concern. Sometimes I worry too much to a point that I am overwhelmed. This is probably not good 'cause I tend to break down.

This lenten season proved to be different from the past lenten celebration. This came in parallel with the commemoration of my lola's death anniversary as well as my mom's. It is really a time of change. I know it's been 2 years when both of the two special women in my life passed away. Their influence and memory on me still lingers on up to this very moment. This is a good thing 'cause I keep myself on the ground. So this season of holiness did not only led me to observe kindness but also it gave me time to think about them, my mom and my lola. I missed them and that is why I felt a bit sad during the last two days of this holy week commemoration.

Happy Easter! New life, new hope that symbolizes the sacrifice and the love of Jesus for mankind. I certainly have no reason to fret because this past week is a good week. Changes took place and it is not really easy but I have to bear the time's command over it.

I do hope once again, after these days of reflection, merritorious moments and meditative contemplation I will be able to soar high and focus on my goals and be the best of what I can be.

I am resurrected!

No comments: