Monday, April 04, 2005

Out of the blue expression

It's another ordinary Monday! I spent my time, my day in the office and practically did not do anything much. In any case, I had the whole morning 'til lunch today outside of the office.
One good thing perhaps is that when I arrive at the office there's less work to do. Heheheh
From time to time it is quite nice to be bum in the office.

Later today I spent my day on the net. And by break of the evening, I managed to snatched 2 free tickets for the advance screening of Closer at the Powerplant. So cool and quite engaging this evening for me. I spent it all alone. The friends I invited to join me see the movie are all not available.

I loved Closer, it reminded of my creativity as a writer. The writer of the story inspired me to do something like that in the future. A new friend, recommended that the movie is quite good and he did not fail me. Salute to him!

I am tired and bored now... practically wasting my spirit here in front of the sad monitor. I am also sad and out of the blue my expression series is back officially!

Good evening!

No comments: