Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Out of the blue expression: The release

Finally, am free of another bondage. Yes! It's official my current office is closing down. No! Am not in total celebration thinking that I am gonna lose my source of income, this isn't going to be very easy especially if I don't find a suitable replacement soon.

My career path has always been so derailed. I am not sure why I have not been so lucky finding my near to ideal, perfect company. I enjoy what I do as an IT professional but I have not been in good fortune to find the stable, secure and inspiring office that I seek.

As this chapter of my career comes to an end, I am in bliss to think that I still learned a lot from this recent experience. I met new friends and certainly I would like to keep them in the long run. In every company that I was with in the past 5 years, if there's one good thing in these experiences, it would be the skills that I learned and the friends that I earned. Nobody can take these and them away from me.

Now, I am moving forward. I am happy, 'coz, I am relieved from the pressure of work. I am sad, 'coz I am going to start all over again. But this is life for me, an endless pursuit and challenge. I always feel battered but then I also feel blessed. This is my life. This is how it has been. I am glad that I live, got no regrets but moments of sentiments at times. But this is my life, my ever colorful life.

Cheers for me! Kudos..Praise! God bless me on my journey! So mote it be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww! Shit happens talaga. But remember ... God is good all the time. So let's cheers. Am sure you'll find the ideal company for you :) We are your treasure... your friends. Dito lang kami dude...

eidderf