Sunday, June 29, 2008

Calming

In this hour, I call upon the light to calm my senses. I ask the Highest power to bring me some direction of senseful track.

It will be days ago, when I learn to love life better. It was days ago when I feared the most. The greatest fear and the greatest lost any one can probably experience and try to overcome. Somebody told me to be strong, with this someone I felt some sense of direction. I was right to spill somehow a bit of my self right now. Just at least to unload some burden I have to endure probably until the end.

I call upon the Migthiest to give me more power, to be stronger, to be more calm facing the storm. I ask for healing, I call upon the Universe to conspire and make full sense of my evolution.

I won't know how many days ahead I'll be facing. What I know now, I am trying to be calm, learning to chew this hard rock, and trying to find the best possible solution I can get.

It's gonna be tough ride. Like more than any wild ride in the world can ever level to this. Nonetheless, as I probably have told once in my previous entries, I will live to see the day to seize and hopefully make a difference in making some reality give a good bite!

Credits: Thanks to photoblog.com for the photo. Thanks to you (you know who you are).

No comments: