Tuesday, June 24, 2008

CDSTTW

What worst can happen now!? Right now when am feeling down, sorry and about to cry. I wish I can tell you how I feel and you can comfort along the way.

There's no amount of love right now can fill my drought and my battered spirit. I can only be stronger now and try to live each day happy, and free spirited.

So many things are flashing back to me like a rewind and yet I am still here, just me, on this seat, in front of my computer, staring at the screen, blank, just typing the words that means a lot. So much hidden feelings of surprise, shock and thoughts of fear and worries lingering.

I just want to go to the top of the mountain, shout, cry, embrace the land for which I will return in time. I just want to make myself go around, busy, and busy to the point I can forget about the things that just came around.

No amount of ice cream, cakes, good food can fill the void now. I need to find my compass and find my way right.

Confuse. Disoriented. Sad. Thinking. Thinking deeply. What ever happen to me?!

I didn't know the feeling until now. !#!$!%!!$$%!@#$!~~#$!#!#$%&&*(%%^&*$

No comments: