Monday, July 21, 2008

What Dreams May Come

Last night, I slept at around 1 AM est. It was perhaps a normal sleep time for me. I had a good weekend spent here with my office friends, it was quite a short weekend, so many activities to do and of course this is also tiring in a way.

I slept deeply and dreamt so clearly about some vivid pictures in my subconscious mind. There were two significant points in that dream that I remember:

A good old friend in my dream.

A pregnant friend whom I have not seen for the longest time. I went ahead and research for the meaning of this particular dream. It taunted me to search for the meaning because the scene was peculiar enough. The friend that I am referring to here as pregnant is a "he". And that he is gay after all these years that we've become friends I never knew until now. That is the premise of the dream. In the dream, it was a sudden reunion with him (and his BF) when we meet on a mountain climbing trip. The scene between me and my old friend is so clear. In the dream, I can certainly say that I am surprised. It even shock me when I learned that he's pregnant. I even utterred, "Imposibleng buntis siya, eh lalake yan eh."

The dream of a friend, an old good friend, being pregnant, being gay is a unique thing to dream. I went on to the dream interpreter website to see what kind of meaning this thing is trying to convey to me.

Interpretation:

To see your childhood friend in your dream, signifies regression into your past where you had no responsibilities and things were much simpler and carefree. You may be wanting to escape the the pressures and stresses of adulthood. Consider the relationship you had with this friend and the lessons that were learned.

Second Dream: I am cutting my fingernails.

My second dream pictured myself cutting fingernails. I am just surprise that even this so specific act of cutting fingernails can be so prominent in my dream.

Interpretation:

Suggests that you are trying to avoid some situation or trying to get out of a responsibility.

No comments: