Friday, June 14, 2013

I WRITE AGAIN: Out of the blue expression: 25 years and 10 days later...

I WRITE AGAIN: Out of the blue expression: 25 years and 10 days later...

My fingers led me to look back some nine years ago, how I looked or regarded my 25th birthday when it dawned and sprawled. They usually say that being in mid-twenties is like a quarter-life crisis for many of us. I think that it was true for me then.

Now, it's just good to look back after all those years and know that in all those ups and downs of my life I stay on course. I am much stronger and happy to look at the brighter side of things in life.

Life isn't perfect but it's always something to be happy about I must say!

Nine years ago, there was my younger self who tried to immortalized my being in the twenty-something and beyond. Now, I am on the road to being a classic. Reading that old blog article of mine once again is such a good reflection of the beautiful parts and the not so beautiful back then. Such experiences that I tried to reflect on back then led me to wade ahead my life.

To insert some lines from that old blog:
"A good friend of mine once said to me that she admires my maturity and deep thinking ability. It is such an inspiring thing to hear. Knowing that I am still a lad who must learn, achieve and succeed in all the aspects of life itself, this I believe is in preparation of my eternity."

No comments: