Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Today and Yesterday then Tomorrow

Today is the day and can be considered the start of something that we are yet to see unless it happens. Yesterday is a memory, good or bad.



Yesterday I had to struggle again from my thought of not doing anything except to stay bum. And so it was yesterday that I had to go to my work training and commit a lot of set backs that expanded up to this present day. I don't know why and what has happened. It seems to me that the planets, moon and stars are not in the mood to motivate my jolly, inspired and energetic vibe.





Today as I've said, my feelings from yesterday had extended. Why do I have to undergo an "off" mind in two consecutive days? I don't want this feeling 'cause it affects my performance. I mean , at this point I don't have anything to think about. I am in hibernation from much work, so it is less corrupting. But yesterday and today, I had to struggle from an unknown feeling that even I cannot understand.



This feeling did affect my work training and it's not a very good sign. Although now, at the time I am writing this article, I am on my way home. I just drop by the net station to express this unresolve thought.



Life is mysterious as it has always been. Yesterday and today is just like any ordinary day but I did not feel good, light and joyous at all. Another mood swing that foiled me into a sudden drop of feeling that I have hope to uplift. Hay!





Oh well, it's not a very big deal. If I would be thinking much about it then it is. I guess I have to let it out and take a deep breath. In a matter of time, the evening sky will reflect darkness and I can't afford to let this unwanted feeling extend again to another day, that is tomorrow.

No comments: