Saturday, April 10, 2004

Out of the blue expression: Guardian or Passers By

I have a friend who once asked me if I ever felt the urge to go away and never come back from the usual way of life I have right now. My answer to her was yes. I did felt that way a couple of times and have been feeling it still from time to time. I would presume that all of us feel the same way.



I have another good friend who dared to do his own thing and face life as it comes his way. I admire him for that. He has opened my eyes to every possibility that there is. I learned to think in a more meaningful way liked I would assume he did.



Two different people in my life, with two different view of life but pretty much the same longing or need. How convenient that is for me being in the middle of it all? Seeing them and observing, I learned to pick up some good points along the way. I learned to deal with the things around me in a more composed way.



We all have our friends, buds, acquaintances and loved ones to cling on to when we are in dire need of life support. I came to a point in life when I thought I almost do not have someone. God was good to give me to someone back then. This person brought me to life. Her inspiring moods and soft way of bringing me to light was such a gesture. It was not long though, I had to end it for some good and bad reason.



After her, I became more confident and have long for more possibilities that I can afford or not. That longing was not totally physical but emotional and spiritual in nature as well.



I soon found out more about myself. My questions on why, where and how things are going to be were answered. I met new people as well as old people in my life. They all are coming back while some are just showing up to my sleeves. God has surely made a way for me to seek my answers to all of my questions. These people have become the guardian and passers by of my life.



The greatest guardian ever was God. I asked Him to come with me on this journey. I requested Him to give the needs that I would have to come across with as I prepare to come up with an acceptable term for my life right now. I asked and told Him I need to cross the line so that I could see the other facets of life. I know He has permitted me. I am still not in harmony with my crossover because I have not really solved the mystery. I am still just starting to wander around. I asked Him to bear with me. In my dire effort to seek question He has permitted me to come face to face with someone. My Guardian is good to let me be myself with this person.



Who is this person? This person is my key I would say. The connection was years back but the reconnection happened again certainly. This person was the living testimony that He gave me, I am certain about it. I just do not understand why I have to feel the attachment to this special person. I just happened to know that I got so much to learn from this heaven sent creature that I regarded to be an inspiration and an indication I should not fear life and be bold.



Could it be at some point there are guardians or passers by given to us? As God is the greatest Guardian, could there be people who would bring changes to us and serve as a guardian or passers by in our lives? Up to what extent? I am afraid now that I have grown attached with this earthly dust. My guardian or passers by, I certainly hope to keep the connection, be touched or loved in anyway.

No comments: