Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Out of the blue expression: Today again...

Such a dragging, weakening feeling! I woke up late. I arrived at the office 12PM and yes I got off to a good start. Suddenly, a rush of headache tore me down slowly. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! I hate this feeling.



My head is beating hard. I can feel the pounding beat of a head being ripped with pain.



I can not concentrate and can no longer bear this. What did I do to deserve this pain? Not right now! I cannot afford to miss this time.



It's high enough that I am feeling down these past days. Thanks to my gym workout at least some of my stresses are being release. Yet still I don't want any added trouble. I want to move on and be positively high.



I dream of that day when no more physical pain or emotional downers can tie me down.

No comments: