Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Out of the blue expression : Today and so on .....

Today is not a very inspiring day for me. Why? I don't know. This is one of those days when I feel I just wanted to lay my back and relax.



I am at work right now. But as you see, I am busy with my blog. Hehehe In my dire effort to release the work tension I am feeling I guess this is a good shock absorber.



What on Earth am I here for now? Months ago I made a journey to the unknown and I was displaced on this new place. While it's true that new things can bring new hope, it can also be said that the opposite of it can never be forgotten. It's the balance between good and evil. Hay!



What ever am feeling now is just a simple rebound I guess. I am thinking a lot and have not been in focus because of that. Nevertheless, it's always challenging to note that such kind of feeling will always make you reflect on what is happening in your life. I must learn to continue with life and not cling much to the things going around my circle.







...and so on!!!!!

No comments: