Saturday, February 02, 2008

Four years of friendship to last forever

We call ourselves FAB 4 and we're proud to be one! I met these beautiful women four years back in my life's so-called journey. It wasn't an just an ordinary spark of friendship, it was a promising relationship that proved to be one of my best group ever.

At high level, our group started at the Nipa Hut Grill (NHG) in Ortigas after a long day and hard stressful day these fab four had the first chance to get to know better and we clicked! Astrologically speaking: 2 Gemineans (boy and girl), 1 Leo (girl) and 1 Sagitarrian (1 girl) these are proven compatible force in the zodiac. I guess from that view we really hit it big time.

Our journey together started, through all the work worries, career plans, love lives, sex lives up to the most serious topics that we could think of. I looked back now and I can't help but be sentimental of our journey.

In the four years I've met these lady of class, elegance and intelligence I must say if I were really straight I could make them fall in love for me. I do! With them I've become more at ease and comfortable. They were my girlfriends, real partners in crime and in the lightest flick of our fingers we do magic.

Now, it's 2008 and we're still stronger and we never forget to seek each other's comfort and confidence. I guess, in times of happiness and sadness we have become stronger together. Say now, Shindie is enjoying her married life and soon motherhood. Excell, is on her way to the achieving of her 2 year plan, 5 year plan and 10 year plan (to build an empire) and Pinky who is now braving the challenge to work abroad (go girl! you deserve it!). And so what's left of me, hmmm I am still here enjoying some sort of stability in my career, financial (although really challenging), and family. No lovelife still but who cares when you've got some friends that never really forget!

Last night probably is one of our best get together among the other gimmicks, events that we've joined as one. And from last night, maybe it will take months after we get together again but it's worth the wait!

So much for Fab Four, I need to go to the gym for now. Later tonight, I will have another get together to join with my other group. :-)

No comments: