Sunday, February 10, 2008

A tale of two scorpions - JMB and LS

It's almost 6 AM, I just have to write it down. It is really a bliss to be back in the dating circuit. For a change, there's one good thing about dating. I feel young and hopeful that something so good could really last.

"JMB"

I met up with JMB yesterday around 7 PM to have dinner and movie and chat. It was quite a big deal for me in a way. JMB knows why, I already shared what my thoughts are. Let us say, I've admired JMB for quite sometime but time wasn't so right then and I didn't really entertain the possibility of getting together. Now we have a chance but I also don't like to rush things. I have been honest to JMB that I like to look into this possibility and yes we can go on a second date. For now, that's where I stand.

JMB, astrologically speaking is a Scorpion (Western) and I think Snake year (Chinese). Looking at my astro-match, the signs of JMB isn't not so fitting. I read though that it is a successful match with full of hard work and perseverance to make it work. But this is astro-compatibility. I just like to amuse myself what the good old stars of the universe has to say. In the end, it's gonna be me who will decide.

So, I'll see where this union would lead.

"LS"

Let me call this next person as LS. LS is not your ordinary meet up date. LS is more of a planned meet up session. It's like more of a business meeting yesterday.

LS is like most of the person I've met and had a chance to share some moments with. At first I felt uncertain & disbelieving about what are the chances of meeting a person you thought real is not real at all. Anyways, that's beside the point now.

My meet up with LS tend to push me into thinking through about how I really perceive the person. LS is a hard shell to break. LS is not your typical open book. There seems to be some void and unwelcomed notion in the mind of this person. LS had enamoured some fresh interests but still I can't really believe everything LS has to say. LS sounded quite real, fun, sincere and hearing some of LS' stories makes me think I like the person. My question now is, will LS find me fit for the package. Perhaps I should have already known the answer -- it's just business. I wish we could know more about each other

LS is also a Scorpion (Western) and born on the year of th Pig (Chinese). So the stars says the same for LS. However, note that LS is a pig which makes LS a perfect ally for me.

I wonder, at least the best thing that could happen is gain some more friends in this process if not a lover to hold for a lifetime.

So much for these. Good night!

No comments: