Saturday, May 31, 2008

Another Chapter starts now!

June 1, 2008 - Narita airport, NRT, Japan 2:10 PM Japanese Time
I arrived in one piece after like almost 4 hours of airplane travel. WHOA! I was asleep most of the time during that flight, quite tired. I was looking at the clouds and thinking about this new chapter once again. A new lease of good opportunity in terms of my career, and of course this will affect other aspect of my life in general.

9 months had passed by since I returned from the US. After that experience, I did hope to come back and I did thought it won't happen due to earlier information. Nonetheless, the opportunity came and here I am facing another chapter in my life.

Second birthday abroad
I'll be celebrating my 29th year abroad. Last year I celebrated my 28th year in Arizona. When I was younger I did thought of celebrating my birthday in a different setting which I think already happened. Thanks to my forecasting of the future! hehe

Leaving "Tatay"
I'd like to think these onshore opportunities that came to me over the last two years isn't something that is keeping my tatay and I to move closer together. Indeed, in reality, it's hard to leave someone you hold dear in your heart. Especially when it's just the two of you counting on each other in these world. This time I intend to bring him with me. I just hope his passport application can push as plan and then his US visa can follow. If not, I will definitely make it happen that he and I spend sometime soon again;

Loveless
They say if you have good career, you don't have a lovelife. For me, I think I had some share of sweet relationship over the past months. However, time isn't so right. I don't want to say good bye to anyone. And never I did. But now, that this reality is biting, I can just hope soon Mr D or Mr J can still continue to muse me, make me happy, and you know.. love me.


Change is indeed the only constant thing in this world. Beginning another chapter, I just hope to fulfill more plans. I am thankful to the Almighty for granting me all the blessings and of course the challenges where I learned some wisdom,. I am delighted and humbled.

Coming soon in the nearest multiply account near you - JT's flashy Florida experience!

Acknowledgements
Thanks for those who came to my small send off party, quick coffee catch up moments. Thanks for those who helped me go to the airport. Thanks for those accompanied me to ship my other stuffs in Bulacan. Thanks to our company HR for helping me process my clearances. Thanks to my company leads for guiding me. Thanks for those people that I met in the past 9 months. Thanks for everything. I never forget. I'm always thankful looking back.

No comments: