Friday, May 09, 2008

Life is exciting - grabe!


A track of my days ...

Some weeks ago - Got a word about possible onshore work assignment (Almost thought this would be next year na!)

May 5 - Received an official news I will be going onshore.

Week of May 9 - With all these upcoming onshore assignment, my world went a bit crazy with all the personal items I need to check and settle.

Between May 5 - 9 - sent follow up emails to JM and Pilar to get some receivables. Exchange of sms, texts and IMs just to settle. I need to get this going to add to some of my financial collections. Need more money these days due to some trips and some personal emergencies at home.

May 9 - FAB 4 Manila Get Together. After Pinky and I invaded Malaysia with Excell, now we invade Shangri-la Mall again for a catch up party with soon to be mom Shindie!!! Yey!
It seems like Shangrila is a an official FAB 4 place for meet ups!

May 10 - Going to Sta Rosa, Laguna to check an investment property which I will get soon! Then off to Bulacan to accompany tatay (he is sick and I just learned about it tonight, he's getting well though).

May 11 - Makati. Seeing my friend Dennis. Dennis Dennis Dennis.. hay..

May 12 - Annual Med Exam.

Week of May 16 - Work, Onshore clearances follow,

May 14 - Need to send some personal stuffs back in Bulacan.

May 15 - Am expecting to get JM and Pilar's payment.

May 15 - Dinner meeting with Pilar.

May 16 - 18 - Baguio outing. Are we ready ate?

May 19 - 23 - Hope to complete my GCP preps, my ASLA closure, settle more of my personal items and prepare for a dinner with friends.

May 24 -26 - Hope to spend days with tatay before I leave

May 27 - Rest day I hope

May 28 - 30 - Short trip to Boracay

May 31 - Last minute preparations

June 1 - Hello America again!

June 2 onwards - USA life once again... all the best in this exciting life! So much to celebrate.



No comments: