Monday, July 16, 2012

On giving your love a second chance?

EARLIER AT WORK.....one of my office gal pal asked, will I give someone who I hold dear a second chanceif I learned something not so good that could strike out the relationship?

I answered her, "Oo. Kasi gusto ko eh. Siguro sa part ko, I'd like to develop a better understanding of me and my love one's individuality, para malaman ko kung bakit nga ba dapat ko siya bigyan ng second chance. 

'Di ko alam, maybe it's LOVE... & so I'd like to think that new chances may be made special because of that LOVE. Of course, HE should be sincere to earn it that back again and I need to start trusting again, it will be bliss to let that happen --- that is TO let myself trust the one I care about once again."



 HAHAHA

#HeartFeltLaughterAfter

No comments: