Monday, July 30, 2012

Seating pretty

Seating still, prettily and patiently on this rather good but gloomy afternoon is not a bad idea.

They said in order to take you out of your routine and daily grind, you also need to shake things up a bit.

Here I am, after an early day of bank errands, now lounging myself to a well deserve buco juice coupled with my lonely french toast indulgence at a nearby coffee shop.

It's rather nice experience listening to the soothing music and relaxing beat.. A few more hours and I will be submerge in my reality and grinding the timeworks to another page of life.

To say the least, take time to seat, enjoy and rather choose to become optimistic even if some plans may not unfold, even if some gestures expected are not met and even if some conjunctions are way beyond your control.

Have a seating pretty day y'all!!!

No comments: