Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I want the strong current to sweep me away sometimes

You! Yes, you, Mr. Going Against the Current! This one's for you! :)

For a while already I know I admire you. It's rather inefficient of me to express this now as I was reading your latest blog. I think our minds could intertwine and have a blissful intercourse together.

Such a strong physicality, intellectual prowess and mindful spirituality, things that I see in you. Yes, in you! Very cool, so sexy.

I like you. It's not what I know about you personally. It's my little known facts about you that makes me want more and more, to see you write and express and to interact with you personally that's rather more appealing as I see it. It could make perfect sense.

I don't see you that often & I only get to hear some latest news or happenings about you from your kindred. But it's all served more like an appetizing dish that I want to try and try over again.

Your written expressions in your channel is such an outlet that fills my craving and  I see you more and understand you more. I like you for that. The more I read more from your site , the more I could say you & I share a common ground and similarity of thoughts whether muddled or puddled, still its humanely sexy to admit we can cringe and/or pout  sometimes. It's our God-given right to do so.

Yes, you! I think you're CURRENTS are strong that I want to be swept away by you! I hope you delight me with your appeal and see it to be inspiring.  Cheers!

No comments: