Thursday, January 17, 2013

NUVALI, NUVALI BUT YOU!

Some 5 years ago I started a project,  a personal project of mine to build a house that I could be proud of as part of my long standing journey in life to succeed, to dream and inspire.  

It's not a very easy journey to say the least. I had to endure some daily grind, personal setbacks and multitude of hurdles. Amidst all that, I know I'm not suppose to stop as I know this house, this wonderful dream will share more happy memories and fun, sweet and warm times to my family & friends and love ones!

2013, with some grace of God and His divine blessing, is the year of our grand move!  

To God be the honor of having and achieving this wonderful Nuvali home of mine!  

Come, join me and share with me this milestone!

House warming gifts and well wishes are welcome! :-)

No comments: