Monday, September 08, 2008

Beaches and my feeling of serenity

For the past few weeks here in sunny South Florida, I've found myself practically drawn to the sea. There is something in the waves, in the sand, in the water and the sound of it that made me feel serene and calm.

Since South Florida has a lot of beaches to choose from I've managed to visit a few of them for some simple breeze walking along the shore, meditation on the fine sand, soaking of my feet in the salt water. I love the sea, the water, the gust of the wind blowing, the sound of the waves battering the air waves.

I look beyond to the point where my eyes can just glance and my mind to think of my worries. The sea, the vast water is dissolving all the worries, it's keeping me sane, grounded and inspired. The sea while it's meeting the sandy beaches of South Florida is bringing me a lot of energy nowadays.

I wish, like the water I can endure and crash every trials and concerns I have right now. :-/

No comments: