Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Panaginip Kita: Series #1 - 09232008

i dreamed of you last night. i was somewhere , i can't recall if i am in bulacan. may pupuntahan daw ako pero i cant seem to find my way. and then i came upon a house, a house not familiar to me but i am drawn to it. then suddenly came out you! yeah you! it was your house, your parents house. you invited me in.. you welcomed me and introduced me to you dad and mom. they were very accommodating.
but i wasnt sure if you're out to them already so i just pretended to be a regular guy. we ate and we talked over the dining table. and then you said that there's a party at your house later that day. i forgot whether its a birthday or what.. but still you invited me...there are other vague series along that scene..

to continue..i saw myself enjoy enjoy sa party... naglibot libot daw ako sa party.. etc etc.. nag iba ang setting ng dream ko pero andun ka pA DIN .. MEdyo nagin telefantasya ata sya.. all of a sudden parang may bundok, adventure etc.. may sinuot daw akong singsing .. singsing parang may powers or something.. inilagay ko sya sa palasingsingan kong daliri. humigpit ng humigpit yung singsing hanggang sa sobrang higpit nya ay parang ni-pop nya ang KUKO ko.. natanggal yung KUKO ko. (masakit ba kamo?).. pero for some reason i was shocked that i did not feel any pain. and in second i saw that My fingernails grew back again. ganon lang.. tapos i think you mentioned something like everything will be ok.. or something.. i think in that note you knew that something is wrong with me or you were just delighted that it was like symbolic. btw, andun din mga cousin ko sa eksena. and some other familiar faces i can't recall who..

after noong eksena na yon.. sobrang linaw pa din, nagising na ako..7 AM na pala.

nagmuni muni ako.. sabi ko eemail kita about this dream.. your visit in my dream.. or something more to this dream i need to really take note of..

by the way, i dreamt weeks ago.. yet another friend of mine in my dream .. telling me that I need not worry for it will be beautiful in that place (she was referring to heaven) .. she said that I should not worry if I am gonna die..it will be good and all my worries will be gone.. I SUDDENLY WAKE UP ON THAT INSTANCE.. but it was also a vivid thought ..

HOW WEIRD THESE DREAMS ARE..

So i decided to keep a track of some dreams I've been having.. I wanted to see if there's a pattern.

Panaginip kita..

No comments: