Saturday, November 22, 2008

MADONNATHON: Sweet and Sticky Concert Tour hits South Florida by November 26

A Sweet Experience

To watch a big international concert artist, like no other than, the queen of pop - MADONNA. is one of my todo items in my life. So this will be mark "Completed" soon! A very sweet experience for me indeed!

I am excited to see her in 3 days from now.Her "SWEET and STICKY" concert tour will happen here in South Florida at the Dolphin Stadium. The stadium is said to seat 75000 people.

An icon eversince

I literally grew up knowing and hearing some of Madonna's songs, and her rise to power of celebrity status. The sounds of the material girl herself will endow me in person and perhaps muse me to live full circle in life.

Madonna's life is sweet, sticky & controversial. These words best describe her life and this is basically what most of us other people are also experiencing in life. So Madonna isn't just a celebrity, she is an icon for most people. An image that looks so colorful yet imperfected with some sticky,sloppy factors. A reminder for most of us that hers is not a perfect life.

Ticket mania!

As early as June, I was able to secure my "Club" level ticket which is relatively giving me a good view of her to the stage.

This November 26, 2008, I am excited to see her in person, listen to her set list which will consist of 23 songs from her early years to present. It is truly a once in a lifetime experience.

Credits to Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sticky_&_Sweet_Tour

No comments: