Monday, November 24, 2008

THANK YOU

We always ask and we sometimes forget to appreciate or give thanks for every gift or shower of blessing we received.

This week is thanksgiving holiday here in the US. It's deeply rooted as part of their tradition here and history (research internet for Thanksgiving - why and where it started).

In relation to this American holiday, I just want to take this opportunity to say "Thank you for everything!" .

For every little thing that we shared - from the simplest gift of friendship to the most memorable experience of love, heartache, challenges and trials and triumph!

I am grateful for I have live each day with both feet on the ground and embracing the fact that I have good natured people that surrounds me, who inspires me, who muses me, who supports me, who cares for me, who deeply put me in their mind for they treat me like I am part of their lives as well. I am happy thinking about the fact that there's a lot of close friends, special things and relationships that I could be so grateful for in my life. If we all learn to count some good gifts and blessings every now and then, perhaps we'll enjoy living longer.

There's so many other things I'd like to be thankful for right now. The life I had endured, the life I had experienced, the things of good spirit that I will still encounter ahead.

I am just happy to say "THANK YOU!"

Credit: google image keyword - thanksgiving

No comments: