Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Enigma

Am I lost in translation or am I just impatient? I need to unfold the things I have planned to do. I do not know if I am doing ok or not.



I am basically in dire need to do and be my best. But I find it so hard to deal with life. Now, at this very moment, I am feeling a bit depress on thinking of what I have yet to achieve.



Before this, I asked for 2 months. And now, 2 months have passed and here I am.



I have started anew and now I am building my blocks. I do not want to think that I am lost. I may be impatient and now in enigmatic mood. This is probably the most logical and sensible explanation I am conditioning myself to hear as I write. Oh whatever!



Oh life is confusing and so mysterious. May HE be able to give me patience and make me stronger as I develop and pursue the various enigma there is to be answered within my journey.











1 comment:

haPpY_eLF said...

hey! as long as we have each other, let's hang on for as long as we could. mwah!

teka! pareho tayo ng template?? :)