Sunday, October 17, 2004

Missing mom

I woke up and think of you

I stand from my bed and visualize you

How I miss you still

How sad I become still

When I think of you



Missing you mom

I do, I really do

Missing you “nanay”

I am, I am missing you

Again, I miss you



I head for work in the morning

I am thinking of the day ahead

Can’t help but miss you still

And think of our times together

When I dream of you



Missing you mom

I am in low key now

I miss your care

I miss your love

I miss your tender touch



I am now in the office

Hoping I’ll get by this day

I want you to know…

I miss you

From a distance…

..to where ever you maybe

I love you!



Your son, your one and only, “anak”…Jonathan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss my mom.But when i call her she didn't even pick up the phone.It seemed like she dosen't like me anymore!