Monday, October 25, 2004

For the reason I Flip :-)

This is my version of the song, "How did you know". I entitled it, "I did not know".



I did not really know that I could feel this way again. That is, to like someone and each day care to a higher degree of caring and thinking. Nonetheless, it is such a lovely feeling. I share this to you and soon I hope we can sing it together. :-)



- Jonathan



I did not know



INTRO



I remember so well

The day that you came into my life

You gave me your name

I gave you mine and made you smile



My life started to change

I'd wake up each day feeling alright

With you right on my mind

Made me feel life will work out just fine



CHORUS



I did not know

I needed someone like you in my life

And fill the empty space in my heart

We met at the right time in my life



I'll never forget

When you brought the stars to light up my life

And took all the woes and fears that I had


I guess what I'm really trying to say

It's not everyday that someone like you cross my way

No words can say how much I care for you



(Repeat Chorus)





1 comment:

haPpY_eLF said...

naks naman! teehee!